The Story of the Guardians

Guardian Angels. A 14 Year Old Teenager As the Child Of Misfortune. Combine them and you get a crazy adventure. Join these four teens as they travel around to save Lucy. But fate can't be reversed...or can it?

Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Character Status and Author's Notes 1

Name: Lucy Cross
Age: 14
Birthdate: 4/21/98
Skill: None, unless you call bad luck a skill.
Hobbies: Poker
Likes: Ramen, Rice Balls
Dislikes: Bad Luck, Perverts
Affiliation: Mt. Lebanon High School
Notes: Lucy seems to be a small character at the moment. Right now, I'm focusing on Alex, Jen, and Starla. Funny how I thought of her name. My brother was asking how to spell "lucky" and I spelled it. I looked at it and he forgot the "k" and it spelled "lucy" instead. I blinked but told him to add the end. So, I decided to write and stuff and Lucy was the name. Lucy. Lucy Cross!

Name: Starla el Bridget
Age (Human): 14
Birthdate (Human): 12/11/98
Skill: It's a surprise!
Hobbies: Cussing
Likes: Bunnies, Ice Cream
Dislikes: Alex Hagane, Dark Angels
Affiliation: Light Angels, Team Lucy
Notes: Starla seems to be this though badass character, but she's really nice inside. She's a blondie, but on't call her that. She hates being called that. It's about impossible to tell what an angel's real age and birthdate so I'm going to stick with the human years. Her love of bunnies comes from her past. It was her only friend for a VERY long time. Mostly because she pretty much cussed everyone out in the class.

Name: Alex Hagane
Age (Human): 14
Birthdate (Human): 9/22/98
Skill: It's a surprise!
Hobbies: Listening to Music
Likes: Bazookas, Spears
Dislikes: Starla el Bridget, Books
Affiliation: Light Angels, Team Lucy
Notes: Alex is that cool guy with the blonde hair. He's very sarcastic and usually acts before he thinks. He has ADHD. Alex got his iPod when he was two and played the violin when he was three. He's been playing every since. His favorite artists are OneRepublic, Train, Usher, and Pitbull. He hates Justin Bieber (a good thing). His love of bazookas started when he was looking up pictures of weapons.

Name: Jennifer Gomez (call her Jen!)
Age (Human): 14
Birthdate (Human): 2/12/98
Skill: It's a surprise!
Hobbies: Reading
Likes: Books
Dislikes: Drunk People
Affiliation: Light Angels, Team Lucy
Notes: Jen is the bookworm, but she can get really angry at some times. She's really fucked off by Alex's and Starla's fighting. She always curls up with a book and when she sees a book she hasn't read, she'll read it, even right in a battle. Jen isn't weak at all, for all you people who think. Jen's working on a novel on her own right now. She's a more likable character and easier to get along with.

Name: Arianna Arcenas (me!)
Age: Not Telling
Birthday: 5/27
Skill: Writing and Drawing and Music and Cooking...
Hobbies: Look above.
Likes. Look above.
Dislikes: Perverts
Affiliation: School
Notes: ME!!!!! I'm not a character, but here's some of my stuff. I don't want to give any personal information right now. ME!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment