The Story of the Guardians

Guardian Angels. A 14 Year Old Teenager As the Child Of Misfortune. Combine them and you get a crazy adventure. Join these four teens as they travel around to save Lucy. But fate can't be reversed...or can it?

Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Chapter 1 ~ Lucy

Once again, I close my eyes. And right then, you appear, laughing and smiling. I, of course, run to you, but when I touch you, you disappear. Then, my eyes open.

There goes my dream. And as usual, here comes the reality check.

I get up from bed and looked at my alarm clock: 4:46 AM. I sighed. No use going back to bed again. If I fall asleep, I'll have that dream again...

I changed into jeans and a Hollister t-shirt. Then, I went on my balcony. The moon was still bright and shining. I paced around and sighed. I stared at the moon for a while. Then, I felt something wet drop on my forehead.

"God, no," I say. It was beginning to rain. I rushed back inside and changed back to my blue pajamas. What was the use of life? I feel like I'm being tortured all the time. I don't even know why my B.F.F. Krystal and my parents stick with me while I bring totally bad luck to the world.

I look back at my alarm clock. 4:58-no-4:59 AM. Maybe...

Oh, forget it. No way my luck will change if I wish for something on the time I was born. But...

"I wish for anything. Anything that can help me become who I want to be," I whisper quickly.

But, I hoped it would work. I climbed back in bed. I closed my eyes and fell asleep.

Little did I know my life would change. Forever.

No comments:

Post a Comment