"Did you hear that? Jen! I real job!" I squealed.
"I know," Jen says.
"Idiot. We still need Headmaster's approval," Alex says. I sighed.
"Fine, baka," I said. Alex glared. Headmaster. We flew to his castle.
Yes, I said "flew".
Jen (her real name is Jennifer), Alex, and I are guardian angels. Us guardians watch over the assigned person, in this case, Lucy, until she turns 22. That's when they officially become adults. We come down to Earth to help them only:
1)They wish for something.
2)Their wish must be on their birth time.
3) We get Headmaster's approval.
Headmaster is a scruffy old person, who is very kind. He's immortal, but he's one of the very few. He's like the head of the angels. Most angels aren't immortal, but can live for a long time.
"Um...Starla?" Jen said.
"Yeah?" I replied.
"You're going to hit that-"Jen starts before I hit something. Hard.
Ouch.
"-wall," she finishes.
"Thank's for the heads-up," I said. Alex smirks.
"You okay?" Jen asks. I nod. Then, we fly to the castle, breathless.
"HEADMASTER WE NEED YOUR DARN APPROVAL!!" I yell. Headmaster turned on his hearing aid. Oh, yeah, his hearing is fading away.
"Eh?" he said.
"Our assigned person, Lucy, has made her wish on her birth time and we are asking for your approval for us to go down," Jen says.
"Why, Starla, did you not say so?" he asks. We all sweatdrop*.
"So, its Luigi?" he said.
"Er...no, its Lucy. Lucy Cross?" Alex said.
"Lucy Cross. Sounds funny. Where have I heard that name before?" he mumbles. He takes the big book next to him and turns through pages until finding Lucy's name.
"Lucy Cross. Lucy...Cross. This is not good. I have to talk to the light council about this..." he mutters. The Light Council is the head of all angels. They're all immortal and the highest rank of honor in angels.
"Why?" I ask. I hate waiting and not knowing. I was ready to beat up the old geezer but the council won't like that.
Head master sighed and said, "You have our approval. Go now." We bowed and headed for Earth.
No comments:
Post a Comment