The Story of the Guardians

Guardian Angels. A 14 Year Old Teenager As the Child Of Misfortune. Combine them and you get a crazy adventure. Join these four teens as they travel around to save Lucy. But fate can't be reversed...or can it?

Sunday, May 20, 2012

Chapter 5 ~ Lucy

Waking up next to three random teenagers is not how you should start your day. I don't recommend it.

I was about to scream until the blonde girl clamped her hand over her mouth. She had this wild look in her eyes like a stray cat. Her eyes were a golden color. She made the quiet sign and grinned at me. I widened my eyes, but obeyed.

"Guys! She's not dead!" she said.

"Of course I'm not dead!" I yelled, "But you guys are trespassers! Fucked intruders! Possible kidnappers!"

"So, you're Lucy Cross, right?" the dirty-blond boy said.

"What? How do you know my name. Have you've been STALKING me?" I blurted. They raised their eyebrows.

"Um...I don't know if it would technically be called stalking," the brunette said. She stared at me with her green eyes.

"Ugh, we're getting off track. I'm Starla. The brunette's Jen. And this idiotic looking boy is Alex," the blonde girl said.

"That still doesn't explain why you're in my room," I retorted.

"Well, you see-" Alex started.

"And you!" I said, pointing at who should be Alex,"You KISSED me! Not that I'm complaining or anything-" I said.

"I told you, Nightwalker! I knew she would think that instead of CPR. This is what happens when no one listens to me!" Alex said.

"Not like you had any good ideas!" Starla said as she rushed at him. Then, the brunette intervened.

"Not again! Can you please have one peaceful day where both of you don't fight?" she begged.

"NO!!!" they both yelled.

"Hello? WHY WERE YOU PERFORMING CPR ON ME?!" I yelled. These people are really fucked up.

"Because we thought you died!" Starla hissed.

"Why were you in my room, then?" I asked. That's when I heard knocking on my door. The three nitwits bit their lips and went out on the balcony. Then, Mom opened the door.

"Mom!" I said loudly.

"Are you okay, Lucy? You were screaming," Mom said. Well, duh.

"Actually, I'm no okay. There's these three freakin' strangers-" I said. I need to watch my language.

"Strangers?" she said as she raised an eyebrow.

"Yes, strangers! Look! They went out onto...the...balcony?"I said. They were gone.

"Are you sure you're okay?" Mom asked again. I was too stunned to speak.

"I-I'm fine," I stammered. Mom smiled and left my room.I sighed. Maybe everything was fine. Maybe I'm just seeing things. Maybe...

"We're back!" the brunette (was her name Jen?) said.

"Damn..." I said.

No comments:

Post a Comment