The Story of the Guardians

Guardian Angels. A 14 Year Old Teenager As the Child Of Misfortune. Combine them and you get a crazy adventure. Join these four teens as they travel around to save Lucy. But fate can't be reversed...or can it?

Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Chapter 7 ~ Jennifer

Starla and Alex rubbed their ears after I dragged them up the roof. Who knew carrying two angels could be heavy?

"Anything you have to say for yourselves?" I growled.

"I'm hungry..." Alex whined.

"Well, too bad, we have no food, idiot. Now SHUT UP!" Starla yelled.

"Be quiet!" I hissed. Starla glared at me, but I didn't back down. Starla could never hurt me. I pushed her away.

"Alex, we have no money," I pointed.

"Then, why don't we just go to a park? I saw some apple trees in there and apples are yummy. Plus, they're healthy. We can pick a few," Alex said.

"No way. I am not scavenging for food like a filthy beggar," Starla retorted.

"Suit yourself. C'mon, Jen, lets get going," Alex said. I looked back at Starla, but followed Alex. I was hungry anyway. Starla looked pained.

"Hey! Wait up!" she yelled as she flew next to us.

~

"Let's land in that abandoned alley over there," I said. We did a smooth landing and folded in our wings. Then, we walked out. Everyone's eyes were on us. I wonder if it was because we just came out from an alley or there are rats in our hair.

We made it to the park feeling fresh. Starla didn't seem that impressed and Alex was focusing on his breakfast. I saw the beautiful meadow's lush green grass and the trees many colors of red, orange, and brown.

"It's beautiful..." I gushed.

"And I'm hungry. Let's hurry," Alex said. We walked off the path and wandered around until Starla's nose hit the scent of apples. Yes, Starla has enhanced eyesight and hearing. Great parts to a warrior.

"Oh, look guys! A rabbit!" Starla said. Oh, shit. Her weaknesses. Bunnies. Ice cream. And possibly her breasts.

"Great! We can eat it," Alex said. Starla and I were ready to slap him.

"Are you that cold hearted, you bastard!?" Starla yelled. Alex just went on picking apples.

"Jen, go kill it," Alex said. Me?

"NO! We will keep him and call him Mr. Bunny," Starla said. The rabbit looked terrified. Maybe it could understand human language.

"Jen, do it now!" Alex said. Starla looked at Alex. She was shaking in anger. I could feel the presence of Eros raising from her body. She couldn't move, though. Not with the rabbit in her hands. Alex looked at her and grabbed a sharpened rock. The bunny was absolutely paralyzed in fear.

"I won't kill it. I promise," Alex said. His looks were sincere. Starla stopped, but dropped the rabbit. The bunny was passed out from fear. Alex stroked the rabbit and then shoved it on his neck. Starla was trembling and crying silently.

"Now, help me with the fire, Jen. Starla go find some blueberries. Steal some from Farmer's Market or something," Alex said.

"How could you!" I yelled.

"My stomach is making the runblies," Alex said.

"Alex!" I yelled.

"Only rabbits could satisfy it," Alex said.

"Um...looks that we won't be getting those blueberries soon. Alex, pack the apples and the bunny," Starla growled.

"Why-oh, fuck," Alex said.

"Hey, you three! You're under arrest for breaking into private property!" a gruff man in a uniform said. A fat cop was behind him.

That's when we took off.

No comments:

Post a Comment