The Story of the Guardians

Guardian Angels. A 14 Year Old Teenager As the Child Of Misfortune. Combine them and you get a crazy adventure. Join these four teens as they travel around to save Lucy. But fate can't be reversed...or can it?

Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Chapter 3 ~ Jennifer

"You sure this is the house?" Alex said.

"Positive. Her address is 1812 Eagle Drive, Pittsburgh, PA," I said. We flew as the sun came up and landed on a balcony near by. We folded our wings in and looked at the time. 7:30 AM. We saw the door was unlocked. We then crept inside and looked at her.

Lucy was a brunette with wavy hair. She looked like she went out in the rain or had a very early morning shower. Her nails were a startling ice blue (some type of disease?) and her lips were pale pink. She had a streak of purple in her hair and a rosy complexion.

We stared at her for a moment until Starla asked, "Is she dead?"

"Oh, my God!" I breathed, "Alex, can you look for a pulse?" I asked him because he majors in healing. Alex shook his head.

"Well, what are you waiting for, idiot? Go do CPR!" Starla said. Alex glared.

"Stop yapping, Nightwalker," he growled. Starla was ready to punch him, but I held her back. Alex gently pushed on her chest. When her eyes still didn't open, Alex started with part two.

He pinched her nose and pressed lips against hers. Starla looked away and I gaped. He real eased took another breath of air in and repeated.

Lucy's eyes opened and widened. She pushed Alex off her and was ready to scream. We looked at one another. Then, Starla clamped her hand over her mouth. Oh, crap. I bet we look like weird kidnappers. Lucy looked at us with her pale purple eyes (purple?). Then, she closed her eyes and fell back in bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment