The Story of the Guardians

Guardian Angels. A 14 Year Old Teenager As the Child Of Misfortune. Combine them and you get a crazy adventure. Join these four teens as they travel around to save Lucy. But fate can't be reversed...or can it?

Thursday, May 24, 2012

Chapter 14 ~ Starla

I felt bad leaving them, but there was some familiar smell from the forest and I had to check it out. I raced inside the forest and listened. I heard a crackling sound. I raced over there.

Remember? Enhanced hearing and smell? I smelled one aura that came only comes from a dark angel. I had to question him or her about what was going on. It might have something to do with the attack. As I raced through the forest the scent became stronger. A branch scraped my shoulder, but I kept on going.

And there she was. It seemed she was an escapee from heaven. Prisoner 0231 or Danielle Echizen.

Danielle is a dark angel, a dangerous one while at it. She's able to control the force of gravity. In the prisoner cells in Heaven, the officials strip all your magic away from the prisoner and they become a helpless thing. Her powers should be gone.

The campfire. She must be trying to renew her powers through the ritual called "Deflection". You have to chant something and your powers are renewed and stuff. The chant is so complicated, but she said it and a gray aura surrounded her. It smelled like death.

No chance getting your powers back with me around.

I tackled her and ruined the ritual. I stamped out the campfire and the gray aura from Danielle disappeared.

"Nightwalker!" she growled. Makes sense. I was the one who captured her.

"You want me to break out Eros?" I demanded. She kicked me in the shin. I hissed and began the transformation. My hair turned to white. My eyes turned purple and I grew fangs. I had a deep scarlet cape with black armor on. I held a spear in my hand. This blonde had an alter ego that can scare the wits out of the worst of the dark angels.

"You will die, Echizen. No more pity, bitch," I growled. I burst into blue flames. Danielle's face was full of fear as I crept up to her.

My alter ego: Eros the Demon. Nightwalker makes a sensible nickname, although I'm going to kill the bastard who made it up.

I rushed at Danielle who ran in return. I chased after her until I became invisible and ran ahead. When she came close, I grabbed her by the neck and became visible.

"Nice try," I hissed. My hair flailed wildly without the wind.

"You bastard..." Danielle said.

"What was that dark angel doing here? And the phantom dog?" I growled.

"I...won't tell...you...anything!" she gasped. I kicked her in the shin as my eyes turned red.

"TELL!!!" I screamed. I kicked her in all the places I could think of kicking until she began to choke up blood. I grabbed her by the neck again and my talons sank in her neck, deeper.

"Alright! They're here for the child of misfortune. Master Igneel commanded us," she rasped as she became limp. I dropped the corpse on the forest floor. It wasn't the kicking that killed her, but the talons in her neck. The blood poured out like hell.

I tossed the flower from my hair into her body. Then, I became normal again. I took a stick and lit in on fire. I tossed it on Danielle. Her body burst into flames.

"Rest in peace," I whispered in her ear. I trudged back to the others.

Funny how I didn't feel anything.

No comments:

Post a Comment