The Story of the Guardians

Guardian Angels. A 14 Year Old Teenager As the Child Of Misfortune. Combine them and you get a crazy adventure. Join these four teens as they travel around to save Lucy. But fate can't be reversed...or can it?

Thursday, May 10, 2012

Chapter 4 ~ Alex

I hope Lucy knew I was doing CPR that kissing her full on the lips.

"So...she wasn't dead?" I asked.

"Well, she wasn't dead before. She might have died out of fright, thanks to you," Starla said.

"Ah...no. Thanks to you. You told me to do CPR, so shut up, Nightwalker," I said.

"Why, you-" she started before Jen interfered.

"Enough with the DARN fighting!!!" she yelled. I stopped. But not because of Jen.

Knocking. "Lucy?" a woman said.

"Oh, Lord. Come on. We gotta get out of here!" Jen whispered. We scrambled onto the balcony and flew up to the roof. I poked my head out to see what happened.

"Oh, she's sleeping in today. She better not do this tomorrow," the woman said. The woman also had brown hair, but no purple streaks. She even had normal green eyes.

"Hey, why is the balcony open?" she said. She walked toward the balcony. Starla pulled my shirt collar. I bit her in response. She glared and motioned to be quiet. The woman looked out on the balcony and left. Thankfully, she didn't lock it. She left Lucy's room. Then, we silently flew down, opened the door, and peered closely at her.

No comments:

Post a Comment