"So, can you guys please leave?" Lucy asked.
"We can't leave, Lucy," I said, "Wait, we can't leave, right Jen?"
"Section 3, Rule 42: Once he or she has approval of Headmaster and has reached his or her subject, they are to stay with him or her until age 22," Jen read from her pocket guide.
"We can't leave. Not until you're 22," Alex said.
"Wait, why are you guys even here? Are you shitty kidnappers?" Lucy retorted.
"No, and don't call us that, because we're your guardian angels," Jen said.
"You wished for something on your birth time, right? So now we're here because we're supposed to help you until age 22, the ending point of childhood," I explained.
"You're with me for that long? 8 years? I'm only 14!" she yelled.
"So, good luck trying to get rid of us," Alex sighed.
"I can't believe this! I have to tell-" Lucy started.
"NO! You can't tell anyone about us!" I yelled. Don't ask why, don't ask why, don't ask why, don't-
"Why?" Lucy asked. Fuck you.
"Because we disappear from existence," Jen said.
"So...?"
"We won't be able to help you?" I tried.
"And...?"
"You'll live a horrible life and your future will have darkness, lies, and a painful death. Along with your parents betrayal for money reasons, bad luck continuing, and...you'll be an international kidnapper. So, you're gonna tell or not?" Alex said. Lucy cracked.
"Fine. You can stay, but not in my room. If I have to wake up next to you three idiots every day, I'll freak," Lucy said.
"No problem, we'll just stay on the roof," I said.
"How are you going to get up there? And someone could see or hear you three!" Lucy said.
"Heh, heh. You'd think we'd come to Venus-" Jen said.
"Um...this is Earth," Lucy said. Alex smirked.
"-come to Earth unprepared? We're not just flying creatures, but each have magical abilities in order to fight for our lives. Such as soundproof areas and invisibility techniques and other stuff," Jen corrected and finished.
"What about education?" Lucy asked.
"School? Pfft, we had that a few hundred years ago," I said.
"Hundred? How old are you guys?" Lucy said.
"Angel years or human years?" Alex said.
"Um..." Lucy replied.
"Let's see we're around 750 each...so that's...carry the 4...multiplied by 2 subtract 67...same age as you, 14, in human years," Alex said.
"Funny. I got 321," I said.
"Well, that proves you're stupid," Alex said.
"You're the stupid one!" I hissed.
"I think the girl who dropped out of high school is the stupid one," Alex retorted. I almost transformed into Eros to rip out his throat.
"BOTH OF YOU! SHUT UP!" Jen said, "We'll get going now." She grabbed me and Alex and pulled us by the ear onto the balcony.
No comments:
Post a Comment