The Story of the Guardians

Guardian Angels. A 14 Year Old Teenager As the Child Of Misfortune. Combine them and you get a crazy adventure. Join these four teens as they travel around to save Lucy. But fate can't be reversed...or can it?

Thursday, May 24, 2012

Chapter 12 ~ Alex

I woke up the next day, tired from last night. The fish was yummy and Lucy snuck us some apple juice boxes from downstairs. The smoked salmon was great. Everyone was still sleeping. I stretched and did a quick flight to exercise my wings.

"Hey!" someone said. I turned around. Lucy.

"Oh, good morning, Lucy," I said.

"What do you want to do today?" she asked.

"I don't know. I was planning to practice my violin in the woods," I said.

"You play violin?!" she yelled. I shrugged. Then, I flew up to her and landed on the balcony. I summoned my violin and tuned it.

"Can you play a song?" she asked. I blinked but settled my bow on the A string and played. Her eyes sparkled.

"I know this song! Can I sing it?" she asked. I nodded and started again.

"suyasuya yume wo miteru
kimino yokogao

kizukazu koboreta namida
hoho wo tsutau

setsuna no tokimeki wo
konomuneni kakusitetano

Last night,Good night
Last night,Good night

kono yoru kimi no te
nigitte nemuruyo

OYASUMI

sutekina? asa wo mou ichido
kimito sugosetanara
chiisana sonna kibou sae
omou dake no kiseki

nanimo tsutaenai mama
sayonara wa ienaiyo

Last night,Good night
Last night,Good night

kono koe karetemo
kienai melody

Last night,Good night
Last night,Good night

itsukawa mukaeru
saigowo omouyo
yozora ni negau no
tokiwa no egao wo

OYASUMI"

I looked at her in surprise.


"You really do know all the lyrics," I whispered.


"And the English translation. It's such a sad song...your profile/dreaming peacefully/without i even realize
/these tears falls on my cheek/i’m trying to hide/the heartbeats of my sorrow/Last night,Good night/Last night,Good night/this night, i hold your hand tight/ and fall asleep/‘good night’/i think it would be wonderful/if i can spend another morning with you/even if that’s only a mere hope/miracle that i only imagine/when i can’t confess anything/i can’t say ‘good bye’, too/Last night,Good night/Last night,Good night/even if this voice fades/this melody shall not fades/Last night,Good night/Last night,Good night /and when i think that the end/will come someday/in this night sky i pray/for that smile to remain forever/‘good night’,"she sighed, "It reminds me of me." We sat there and watched the sun rise.


"I gotta go and eat breakfast," she said as she rushed out the door. She's like me. A Japanese.


"Morning, baka," Starla said.


"Do NOT start the day of wrong," Jen growled.


"I'm hungry," Starla said.


"We have leftover fish," Jen pointed out.



Suyasuya yume wo miteru kimino yokogao...

~

"Might as well see Pittsburgh if you're going to stay here for a few years," Lucy said.

"That's not too far," Jen said, looking up Pittsburgh in Google Maps, "But, you can't drive."

"You always have us," I said, extending my wings. I knocked over a vase. Lucy glared at me, but softened.

"Fine. But, who's going to carry me?" Lucy asked. I looked at Jen.

"Oh, shit..." she said.

Lucy got her backpack and packed a few things.After Lucy got permission to leave the house, we flew there in a flash. We flapped down onto a tree. Lucy spit out some leaves in her mouth.

"Welcome to Pittsburgh!" she said. That's right. It smells horrible here.

"So where to?" Starla asked.

"I can show you the conservatory," Lucy offered. Jen and Starla shrugged, but I was secretly excited. When I thought "conservatory" I thought "Music? Now that's something that can be interesting." Angels always have a preference. I'm in the medical arts and music part.

Wrong. As usual.

Because all there was were freaking flowers. But, hey, they got rid of the smell.

"Thought we might have a little picnic here," Lucy said. She pulled out four sandwiches.

Today, God is not in my favor. I mean, sandwiches are yummy, but they just had to be roast beef.

"Roast beef?" I retorted.

"Yeah, so?" Lucy said, "Oh, wait. Let me guess. You hate roast beef and you possible want to hang it like you did with Pikachu."

"That's stupid. Who hangs a sandwich?" I said. Starla and Lucy raised an eyebrow.

"Okay, maybe I do want to hang it-" I started.

"Good thing I brought those apples you picked. Along with spare salmon. Now you can eat an apple salmon shish-ka-bob. Happy?" Lucy said. I grabbed the shish-ka-bob and bit into the smoked salmon. Jen really is a good cook.


"Starla, what the hell are you doing?" Jen asked.


"Picking flowers. For my part of the roof," Starla replied innocently. She picked a light blue one and put it  in her hair. At that time, one guard came by.


"Quick! Turn invisible!" Lucy hissed. We did.


The guard walked by us. He was walking a dig. This dog had pure red eyes and sharp teeth. It's coat was so black it looked blue and its sharp claws dug onto the paved concrete.


Its mane was Fluffy. It sniffed at invisible Jen, who bit her lip.


"Alright, miss?" the guard asked.


"Oh, yes. Just having a picnic," she replied.


"Four sandwiches?" he asked.


"My friends are up ahead looking at the flowers," Lucy replied nervously. He waved goodbye and Lucy saluted him in return. Fluffy barked though. He didn't move, but bit at Starla's finger. Soon, there was supposedly blood coming out of nowhere. Starla winced.


The guard sniffed. Fuck.


"Angel blood..." he muttered. Lucy whimpered and I cursed silently in my head.


As I said before, fuck.

No comments:

Post a Comment