"Oh, Lucy...Lucy...Lucy..."
"LUCY!!!" Starla yelled. I woke up and punched her in the face. She shrieked and fell backwards.
"Starla! Oh, my God, I'm so sorry!" I yelled. Starla rubbed her cheek. That's a reflex. Now what, is she going to go Eros on me now?
"It's okay," Starla sighed.
"Hey! No fighting inside me!" Zach said. We both mumbled an apology.
"So, what's up?" Starla asked.
"More flashbacks of Mom and Dad," I said.
"Once again, I'm so sorry," Starla pouted. I sighed. Suddenly, an alarm rang.
"WHAT'S THAT NOISE?!" I yelled.
"IT'S SOMETHING ALEX INSTALLED!!! VLADIMIR STRUCK AGAIN!! HANG ON!" Zach said. We covered our ears as Zach drove (?) us to what seemed to be in the Redwood forest.
"Here! Now hold on!" Zach screamed.
"Wait, what do you mean by-" I asked, but then our seats jumped off the limo and then (since it was cloud) shaped into a parachute. Starla, on the other hand, jumped off her seat and flew.
"No fair! I was scared to death!" I said.
"Pays when you're an angel," Starla said as she smirked.
"You want another punch?" I growled, until Starla smelled something.
"Blood," she said and she took me by the hand and started to fly.
"Wait! Slow down!" I yelled as she flew upwards and above the redwood trees. I was clasping to her hand as if it was the most important thing in the world as she flew at full speed. I barely hung on as she made a tight turn. Soon, she flew to the left and I was blown off.
"STARLA!!!" I screamed, but as she turned around, I was gone and falling.
"LUCY!!! WHERE ARE YOU!!!" she yelled, but I could barely hear her. My head was spinning as I fell to the forest floor. I must have ruptured an ear drum. The only thing I had left was Starla's cell phone. I turned it on and then passcode was on.
Passcode? I didn't think Starla was smart enough to remember her password. 4 numbers. That's all I needed. Birthdate? Um...um...oh yeah! I pressed the numbers 1211.
Wrong.
That's when I started freaking out. 1111. Nope. 1112. Nope. 1113. Nope. One more try. Oh, shit. Um...what's Jen's birthday? 0212. I wondered if this is how she remembers Jen's birthday.
Ding. Ding. Ding! I went to the phone and opened up her contacts. I couldn't call Starla because it was her phone. How about...Jen! I went to press her number, but then the screen went black.
Fuck. Battery's dead.
Now what, I paced along the forest floor. I remember what my mom told me once. Stay where you are and we'll find you. And if possible, hug a tree. I went to the nearest redwood tree and did my best to wrap around the fat truck.
x.X.x
"She still hasn't found me? What happened?" I asked. I was starting to get worried. I've been hugging this tree for almost two hours and no one has been here. Starla, where are you?
I took my sore hands off the trunk (yes, I held the damn thing for about 2 hours) and called her name.
"STARLA!!!" I screamed. I walked around and after about five minutes, a cage came over me.
Damn it! I was trapped.
I took my sore hands off the trunk (yes, I held the damn thing for about 2 hours) and called her name.
"STARLA!!!" I screamed. I walked around and after about five minutes, a cage came over me.
Damn it! I was trapped.
No comments:
Post a Comment