The Story of the Guardians

Guardian Angels. A 14 Year Old Teenager As the Child Of Misfortune. Combine them and you get a crazy adventure. Join these four teens as they travel around to save Lucy. But fate can't be reversed...or can it?

Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Chapter 16 ~ Alex

"Okay, this is weird," Lucy said. I smirked as she flapped her blue colored wings.

"Funny, those look like Hatsune Miku wings," she observed, "From Project Diva."

"That's because Hatsune Miku is the angel who created that spell," Starla said.

"Hatusne Miku is an angel?! I thought she was a computer," Lucy said.

"You got a lot to learn," I said.

"At least we all have ways of transportation," Starla said, "But who's going to carry Jen?" Lucy and Starla looked at me.

"Bloody hell," I grumbled, but I picked up Jen and hung her over my shoulder.

"Let's get going," Starla said.

"Hey, wait! We have no idea how long this spell's gonna last!" Lucy complained.

"We'll wing it," I said.

"You're technically saying you're winging my death," she retorted.

"No, I said-now that you mention it, that IS what I was trying to say," I observed. Lucy kicked me in the shin.

"That means we just need you to get home as soon as possible," Starla said, "Let's go." I took off and so did Starla. Lucy didn't look so sure.

"Don't be scared. Come on!" I said. She smiled and lifted. She wobbled unsteadily.

"Um..." she whispered.

"It's okay. Just go nice and easy," Starla said. She flapped her wings forward and sighed. She started to move forward.

It was a silent day on the way and we would be there in an instant if it weren't for Lucy's inexperience. I looked at the sun and the scrolled down my iPod. I clicked "Both of Us" by B.o.B. and Taylor Swift. I listened to the music and felt calm again.

"Um...Starla?" Lucy said. She looked over.

"We got some company," Lucy gulped. Starla paled. I took off my earplugs and looked. A swarm of black angels were closing in on us.

"I'll deal with them," I said.

"Idiot! You can't take this much!" Starla complained.

"You need to keep Lucy safe!" I yelled back. I rushed up to the dark creatures and looked over my shoulder. I smiled.

"This is going to be a hell of a fight," I said. I summoned my viola and started to play a concerto by Schubert. The dark angels stopped. I started to smile. This is one of the pretty ones. I set my bow on the C string and flew closer. They all closed their eyes.

Yes.

I took out more hidden sword in my bow and cut off each head silently while still playing the concerto. I cut off wings, stabbed some in the chest and sometimes did a blow to the head. Soon, the last one found out what I was doing.

I summoned my bazooka and said, "Sucker." Then, I did a giant blow to the head. Nice explosion to go with it.

Hopefully the bystanders don't find any melted wings.



Sorry again for the late update! I'm done with school so I'll be posting quicker...hopefully!

No comments:

Post a Comment