Mt. Lebanon High School, eh? Doesn't seem like my type. I walked into the big building and tried to get to my locker, thankfully next to Alex, Jen, and Lucy's locker.
"So, how do you like the school so far?" Lucy asked.
"It's crowded!" I said. The student's were walking down the hallways like they were a stampede of buffalo. I looked around for the classroom and straightened my skirt. Then, I walked in. A bell sound rang over my head.
"Just in time," the teacher said, "Class, meet Starla el Bridget." I bowed like I usually do. "Starla, you can take a seat, over there." I walked down the aisle and realized that the boys were staring at me. The girls were all jealous looking. I took my seat.
Do I really have to relive school? The first time was painful.
One boy said, "Hi," and took my hand. It was cold and very...wrong. I pushed it away.
"Don't touch me!" I said. The class was taken aback. I took my seat and sighed. What the hell was in my backpack. Pencils. Notebook paper. Pens. What about what we use at Heaven's school? Calligraphy pens with pure Indian ink always writing on pretty white paper is more today.
"I'm sorry, Starla, but there's a test today. Would you like to take it now?" the teacher, Miss Vi, said. I shrugged and then said yes. I got the test from her and took it.
"Thank God school is over," Alex said on the way home.
"I can't bear it. I have to relive fucking prison," I sighed.
"It wasn't as bad though," Jen said.
"Come on, idiots. Cheer up!" Lucy said.
"By the way, Starla. Looks like you have a new nickname in the school. 'The Untouchable Queen'," Alex said, "But you'll always be my little Nightwalker." I was ready to rip his tongue off, but Jen and Lucy pushed me back.
"The Untouchable Queen? Where did you get that?" Jen said.
"Every boy in the school is always talking about you. It's like you're a celebrity. But why 'untouchable'," Lucy asked.
It may have something to do with pushing off anyone who touches me, cussing, acting like everyone's a nobody compared to me, and lies saying I come from New York and my mom is a famous model in Times Square. No use saying that though.
"Never mind that," I grumbled.
"Um...guys?" Lucy said. I turned around. I saw nothing.
"What?" I asked. Lucy looked seriously scared.
"If you don't see that, I swear to God I will murder you all if I live," Lucy said.
"WHAT?!" we all yelled.
"There was a guy who looked like he was a strangler or something and his hands were big and rough and caked with blood and..." Lucy said.
"Dude, you're probably hallucinating," Jen said. Lucy looked pained, but said she probably was.
Or was she?
Author's Note: Sorry for really short chapter. I won't be active for next to weeks due to a bunch of camps and stuff. I know, its crap, but its already been paid for and ARGH. Anyway, hope you enjoy. BTW: PLEASE TELL ABOUT THIS BLOG TO THE WORLD. It would be really nice if I got a lot of people to read this. Thanks.
No comments:
Post a Comment